the squatguide - set up & use
1. Set the height of the knee guides to the height of your knees.
4. Bring your arms up to shoulder height in front of you.
avoid touching the front knee guides.
7. Maintain contact with outside knee guides until you return to standing position.
• As you get lower into your squat it may help to push your knees out to provide stability and minimize the feeling falling backwards.
• Try to prevent your lower back from rounding and your tailbone from tucking under - we advise that you do not squat so low that this happens
• Ideally each knee will be pushed out equally during your squat.